Saturday 7 April 2012

Pokemon - learn the time kids watch

Along with my watch collecting, I also find myself occasionally getting hooked on certain games. Pokemon is one of these games, as I think that the "gotta catch em all" mentality calls to the same part of my brain that collects the watches. Where the collections overlap, there are the Pokemon watches!
This watch is from the Pokemon Black and White time, and has pictures of various Pokemon around the strap. The watch head is large, and is a pseudo-ana-digi watch. The colour scheme is that of a pokeball, and there is a picture of Pikachu on the dial.
The LCD module is basic, with only time, date, and seconds options, and the second button is for time setting.
The analogue display is not powered, but is rotated by a wheel on the top right. I guess this is to help kids tell the time, as you can turn the dial until it reads the same time as the LCD, so they can understand how the watch works.


No comments:

Post a Comment