Sunday 20 May 2012

Android USA Radar

Today is my second watch by Android USA. Android USA was founded in 1991 when Wing Liang decided to blend traditional values of watch making with modern living.

This watch has two displays, one normal 3-hand dial, and one 'radar' dial, each with their own (Miyota) quartz movement. The radar dial has a front disc with a section cut out which rotates with the seconds. Behind that disc is a second disc connected to the hours. On the hour disc, there is a small red aeroplane, so the plane is visible on the radar once every minute.




2 comments:

  1. Can it be used as two timezones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any more information on this watch? I have the same thing but in black, I am looking for any information I can find on it. I’m very curious about it! Thanks I’m advance! Sonjawilliams@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete