Saturday 18 February 2012

First sub-collection summary page - 1481010 Overview

As my collection grew, I began to get groups of watches which were all from the same brand. Eventually, these became collections in their own right, and I aimed to find as much as possible on the whole line of watches. This information is a little bit too much to have when I talk about an individual watch, so I will be creating pages (the link to which can be found in the top right of the webpage if you're checking from a computer, or at the bottom of this post).
The first page is one of the first sub-collections, the 1481010 line which were released mainly in the far east between 1997 and 2003. As I find out more information, I'll keep updating these pages, and create more as I get time. Please feel free to comment if you know any other facts missing from the page, so we can make this one of the most complete histories of the brand out there on the web :-D

So, ladies and gentlemen, here is my first brand overview page: The Citizen Independent 1481010 Line!
http://whichwatchtoday.blogspot.com/p/citizen-independent-1481010-overview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment