Saturday 26 October 2013

Subzero Big Tic watch

My watch collection started at quite a slow pace. After beginning with the Storm watches I received as presents, I wanted to buy some interesting watches that I could afford on my limited student finances. So I ended up with watches like this which were cheaper versions of more expensive makes.

This watch is by/called subzero and seems to be modelled on the Fossil Big Tic design. It has a 2 hand dial with crown adjustment and a quartz module. The face of the watch shows seconds in a curvy fisheye style which uses a separate module.

The design is basic with a standard case with small numbers around the dial (showing 12 and 24 hr numbers). It has a screw opening back and is 5 bar water resistant. The strap is a simple rubber one with the word sport on.

No comments:

Post a Comment