Thursday 26 January 2012

Storm digi rom

Today I'm wearing another of my Storm watches - the DIGI ROM.
This watch has a true LED display in the same style as the original 1970s LED watches (instead of the more common modern LED illuminated LCD displays, an example of which I'll show in the next day or two).
The time is displayed in two windows at the touch of a button (so needs two hands), and the watch only has two modes; time and date.
For the strap, this watch has metal sections linked by a flexible plastic joint. So if you buy a second hand one, make sure your wrist is the same size or smaller as the strap needs to be cut to size.
The watch code on the back for those interested in details is AE D7



2 comments:

  1. I used to have this watch. I miss it badly but you can't get one for love nor money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one it a
    blue display not got a clue how much it cost

    ReplyDelete