Thursday 12 April 2012

Swatch - X-Ray Vision

Often, my relatives have given up buying me watches as presents, as they are concerned that I may already have it. But sometimes they take a risk and find me something cool, like this watch my sister got me as a present :-)

This watch is by Swatch and called X-Ray Vision. It was designed by American fashion designer Jeremy Scott. Jeremy has built a reputation for outrageous designs favoured by pop stars and celebrities (including Britney Spears and Miss Piggy), and designed a range of watches for the Fall/Winter 2011 Swatch collection.

The watch is comprised of two normal Swatch heads, with a red and white circle pattern, and has the model number GZ252.

The watch appears to be a limited edition (as there is a number on the back) and one of 5 designs in the range.




No comments:

Post a Comment