Wednesday 4 September 2013

Swatch GE111 Psychedelic Red

Today's watch is a Swatch watch, and is the first Swatch watch i bought after starting my watch collection officially. It was actually my second Swatch, but that one I'd bought before I realised I was a collector ;-).

This model is one of the Swatch Originals range which is a set of standard dial watches in a plastic case.

This particular model is called the Psychedelic Red and was part of the Spring /Summer collection from 2003. The model has the number GE111.

The watch has no hands, but works with two transparent discs with dots on. The outer smaller silver dot is for the minutes, and the hour dot is larger, closer to the centre and white.

The case is transparent and you can see the quartz module through the back. The face and strap are covered with white, silver, and red circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment