Thursday 2 January 2014

Time Age barred watch

Today I'm blogging a watch I can't find much about again, but it has an unusual look so I thought I'd share it anyway.

The watch is by a brand called Time Age. As with many other of the mystery watch brands, Time Age watches can be found for sale at online auctions, but there is no obvious brand website. The back of the watch doesn't help as it only says Time Age and has no other markings.

The Time Age watches I've seen have been unusual designs, and actually, today's is one of the more normal. It is a 3 hand dial design with a wavy seconds hand. Across the face are 3 curved metal bars sticking out over the front. The strap matches the case being made of curved metal bars with a few metal links where it fastens.

I don't know much else apart from it having a quartz movement with an AG4 battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment