Sunday 7 July 2013

Citizen Independent 1481010 - Boxed D380 White

Today I'm going to do something strange today - I'm blogging a watch model and version I've blogged before.
The watch in question is one of the 1481010 watches by Citizen that are one of my favourite collections (but you may have noticed that already).
This model is one of the D380 versions that usually have a radioactive symbol on the front button. They have dual alarms (composed by Ken Ishii) and chronograph modes.
The reason why I'm blogging the same model again is that before I didn't know any catalogue number or details, but now I've got a boxed version.
So this one has a catalogue number of IT21-4235G, model number of D380-L18665 and were from 1998.
The box features an x-ray style image of a head and points out parts of the brain (the cerebellum and the cerebral cortex), as well as 'a flash of inspiration'. It also shows a 3-D wireframe image of the watch. The case is interesting and squeezes the watch between two sheets of stretchy plastic to hold it in place in the box.
The seller also gave a page from a magazine called 'Used Marked Premium Research'. This shows the watch and gives it a price of 120,000 yen - i guess it's a typo though and should be 12,000 yen (but it does have the higher number in two places). I've included the photo, so any translation would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment