Saturday 10 August 2013

Coca-Cola Icecubes watch

Sorry, but I can't do today's post without massive advertising..

This watch is actually the cheapest I've ever bought at auction - about $1 including postage!

It is a promotional watch for Coca-Cola, but had quite a cool face so I couldn't resist.

It is a two hand, 1 disc watch, with the disc rotating with the seconds. The face has been designed such that the ice cubes printed on the seconds dial look like they are being thrown from a hand into the glass on the other side of the dial.

The back suggests that the watch was designed by Helge Høgberg - Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden. I can't find anything else about him, but the use of a ø suggests he is from Denmark or Norway. The only other thing the back tells me is that it's 3atm water resistant.

The strap is also advertising, with the Coke logo on both parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment