Thursday 8 August 2013

Super Lovers - Lovers ROCK

It's quite a chunky watch I'm using today, and it really wants you let you know it's for rock lovers!

It is another watch by the Tokyo based Harajuku Super Lovers brand. The brand produces cutting edge designs (a lot in the gothic or lolita style), and is based near the famous Harajuku bridge in central Tokyo.

This watch has all of the normal rock images going on. It uses a wide black leather cuff strap, it's bristling with studs, and has a shiny metal appearance. The strap is just fastened with presstuds so only has 3 size options (and for comparison, I use the middle one)

The watch head is as wide as my wrist and has the word ROCK across the middle (its so large, I can't help but use capital letters ;-) ). In the middle of the watch is a small plain 3 hand dial, and around the glass is the text 'Super Lovers' (edges), and 'Lovers Rock' (on the top and bottom).

I can't remember exactly, but I think I bought this one at the Super Lovers shop in Harajuku in around 2006. It came in two colours, the black one, and another with a bright pink strap.

2 comments:

  1. I have one in pink for sale if you are interested - kgrinberg26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one in pink for sale if you are interested - kgrinberg26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete