Wednesday 18 December 2013

Diesel DZ-5009 wide leather cuff watch

I've been posting relatively normal watches recently, so today's watch is a little more unusual (but only design-wise).
The watch is by the clothing brand Diesel, and is one of their DZ series of watches. The Diesel brand is probably one of the most high profile brands to be putting out unusual and eyecatching designs.

This model is the DZ5009 and is unisex model, although only for people with thin wrists. It is an extremely wide leather strap watch, being around 6 cm across. The watch case is in a hole in the strap, with the case clamping around the leather. The watch part is a pretty standard 3 hand dial quartz design, but it is less than half the width of the strap giving it an unusual appearance.

From what I've seen, I think it came out a couple of years ago, and had an rrp of around $120.

8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    i am currently looking for this exact model watch and wanted to know if you knew where to get one or if you are willing to sell yours.

    please let me know i can be reached via email gsm_member@hotmail.com

    thanks

    Gagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did you have any luck finding the watch. This watch is near impossible to find. I am so in love and obsessed with it. I found it on e Bay and bought it. Had it for one month and someone stole it from me right in my own closet. Anyways haven't had luck relocating another. Please let me know. Thanks
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ve got one for sale open to offers

      Delete
    2. I ve got one for sale open to offers

      Delete
  3. Hey did you have any luck finding the watch. This watch is near impossible to find. I am so in love and obsessed with it. I found it on e Bay and bought it. Had it for one month and someone stole it from me right in my own closet. Anyways haven't had luck relocating another. Please let me know. Thanks
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one for sale Briana do you want to buy it?

    ReplyDelete