Friday 27 December 2013

Hashu Dual Time

I've been travelling again today and so a dual dial watch was my choice to cover the two time zones.

This watch is the Hashu Dual Time. The Hashu brand has been featured on my blog before with the Hashu Electronvolt. Unfortunately, they seem to be another of the brands with interesting watches (and some normal ones) but virtually no internet presence.

This model is the HD-119 and is a dual dial watch. It has two separate dials in a normal looking watch case, each powered by their own quartz module. At the bottom of the dial it says quartz, but also New Generation, although I don't know if that refers to the watch or the movement. At a glance, the watch looks like a normal dial watch, and even has minute markers around the edge of the dial, but it only has the two small 3 hand dials, one with numbers and one with just hour markers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi... I'm a collector of fine timepieces myself and came across your posting. I also have an unusual Hashu watch. Also can't find a darn thing about these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... I'm a collector of fine timepieces myself and came across your posting. I also have an unusual Hashu watch. Also can't find a darn thing about these.

    ReplyDelete