Monday 17 March 2014

IME Black Stripe Swiss Watch

Today's watch is most likely a cheap brand watch, judging by the lack of internet presence, but it looked interesting enough for me to include here.

The watch is by IME who I've been trying to research, but just get all manner of spelling/typing mistakes of the word time instead.

The only text on the face are the words Swiss made at the bottom of the dial, although, I'm not sure I completely trust that...

The watch is a two hand dial design, in a simple, but effective design. It has a large round case, but only the middle is filled with a plain black stripe (with a fine ribbed pattern). The quartz movement is hidden behind the black stripe, as well as the crown, making it feel more sophisticated than it really is. The simple look is completed with a plain black leather strap.

As I don't have any knowledge of the brand, I don't know when this was made, but I'd guess sometime in the 2000s.

No comments:

Post a Comment