Wednesday 27 June 2012

Ince H104

Another unusual design watch I've been unable to find information on!

The watch is by Ince, and has been given the ID H104.

On the face of the watch, you are only able to see half of the hour dial, and so the numbers show in two different colours (12-6 in white, and 6-12 in black). To tell the time, the hour hand has two colours which correspond to one of the sets of numbers (as with the Neatnik watch I've published before). Minutes are shown with a rotating disc that you can only see the top of, and seconds are on a rotating disc in the centre.

Overall, the watch is 3bar water resistant, and has a Japanese movement.


1 comment:

  1. Good day. I bought one of these watches online 19 years ago when I was in London. Would have likes to know if I could buy similar ones. Lives in Cape Town, South Africa. Regards Heleen

    ReplyDelete