Thursday 21 March 2013

Casio Adventure Club Rookie Ana-Digi RKA-508

Over the course of my blogging, I find many watches that I can't find on Google.

This watch by Casio is another of these mystery watches. It is part of a range called "Adventure Club" with a sub name of "Rookie". I've found two other Adventure Club watches on my searches, but have no idea about the premise behind the range.

The watch design looks like an old watch, with the dial visible through a small window in the front, and the dial printing in an old looking font. Opening the front panel reveals that this is actually an Ana-Digi watch with a curved LCD display at the 6 o'clock. The display has 6 digits and shows the time or the other different modes from the Casio 388 module. The display modes are  date, alarm, dual time, and stopwatch.

I think the watch came out in the 1990s, and it has a model number of RKA-508. The original sale price was 15,000 yen.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate, Awesome Article, It is very useful and informative post, I think you are a good writer please keep going with your speed. Cool and Best

    Thanks
    Anisur Rahaman

    ReplyDelete