Friday 21 September 2012

Paul Frank TV Watch - I love the robot dance

I'm going out to a couple of concerts tonight, so am wearing a dancing inspired watch.
It was only when I recognised the character Julius the Monkey, that I worked out this watch must be by Paul Frank.
This watch was released in 2008 (for $60), and has the shape of a TV. There is no mention of Paul Frank on the watch, and it just says it is "made for you by your friends at lucid falls industries", and lucid falls holds the copyright from 2004. After a quick Internet search, lucid falls remains a mystery (as I'm assuming it doesn't refer to the Korean musician).
The watch has a 2-hand dial, or a 2-monkey-arm dial if you prefer, so it looks like the monkey is robot dancing. On the face, it has the message "I <3 THE ROBOT DANCE" in LCD style digits.
The watch has a model number on the back of TVTV0607.




No comments:

Post a Comment