Friday 7 November 2014

Bootleg turquoise dial watch

Today's watch is a brand I have seen before, but it's more mysterious than I thought.

The watch is by a brand called bootleg (with a little b on purpose). I've been trying to research the brand, but can't find anything online which I can definitively say is the same brand. The bootleg watch has a distinctive b logo and design for the bootleg text, but I've been unable to find anything like it on the web. I do however have a vague recollection of this brand from when I was a kid, and I thought they made sports gear like trainers.

The design is a 3 hand dial design in a normal style silver metal case. It also has a rotating bezel with a smoother style than normal. The design is completed with a turquoise plastic strap. Inside is a mainly plastic module with the name PC21A, and there is also the text SII. Inside the back plate, there is also two letters printed large in black ink - D G, but I don't know what it means.

Based on my vague childhood recollection, I'd guess that this is a 90s model.

No comments:

Post a Comment