Friday 19 September 2014

Tommy Hilfiger T10156

Today's watch is rather normal looking for me, but by a designer I've not featured yet on the blog.

The watch is by Tommy Hilfiger and is the T10156. It is a standard 3 hand dial design with silver hands on a white background, even numbers around the dial, and a small date window at the 3 o'clock position. The design is finished off with a black leather Tommy Hilfiger strap (with a part number of 0564).

Tommy Hilfiger is an American designer who started the Tommy Hilfiger Corporation in 1984 to sell his signature designs after having worked in fashion for the preceeding years. The Tommy Hilfiger products are normally marked by a red, white, and blue flag logo (blue lines top and bottom with the area between split vertically with white on the left and red on the right). The watch features this logo on the dial and also has the shape engraved on the back.

I think this watch is from the late 2000s as there is a sticker on the back (under the protective sticker) saying the battery should be changed in 2011 and assuming a 3-5 year battery life.

No comments:

Post a Comment